Thursday, October 3, 2013

HKMC | Fall Retreat

          Hooray!  It's almost here - that fabulous time of year for retreat!  I love to get together with some of my scrapbooking friends to share techniques and stories.  It's always a fun time with lots of food, ideas, and creating.  This year we will be focusing on Luminarte Silks Acrylic Glaze.  I have to say they are well named - they go on like SILK and the colors are amazing!!!

I had a chance to 'play' with the colors and here is a sneak peek of the tag base that I created...  let's .just say - it even gets MORE FABULOUS from here...  add these to the "have to have" list!!!



          Full reveal coming soon...  but the first people to enjoy a glimpse are the attendees at the HKMC Fall Retreat!  See you this weekend -

Dates and Times Friday, 4th October 2013 from 10am to 10pm
Saturday, 5th October 2013 from 10am to 6pm

No comments:

Post a Comment