Monday, September 9, 2013

Hello Story | Life by the Numbers

          Welcome back!  I am excited to show you a double-page layout that I created called "Life by the Numbers".  I used some random photos of my four-year-old son.  Before laying out the pictures, I spritzed the gorgeous MME The Sweetest Thing - Honey yellow dot paper with some Mister Huey spray in black (check out these great techniques from Dear Lizzy for spraying).  I also love the MME honeycomb stamps - so fun!  I used the beautiful flags as a banner and a couple of different black washi tapes to balance the layout.       
 
 
 
I grabbed a set of black thickers from my stash to use in my title - I love that my "e" is the number three that I turned upside down!!!  I gathered several random facts:  his weight, his height, which # cousin, and 1st cookout.  I used some of the MME number paper along with the black number washi tape, and number stamps to capture my sons life in numbers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment