Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Project Life: end of January - The Adventure Continues

We are continuing the Digital Project Life adventure.  As we dive into the last two weeks of January, take a look at some of the elements I have used from the Clementine digital project life cards by Becky Higgins.  I love the bold colors that work so well for my children at their young age!  There are so many pieces in the complete collection that I am spoiled for choice!

 Week 4
 
Here I've captured pictures that I probably wouldn't scrapbook about typically, however, they are important milestones in our everyday life...  A scripture artwork that Annabelle created at church, a picture of the twins first school bus ride, and the bible study that I began that week.  All important things, but not something I would typically scrapbook.  Other bits & pieces:  Hong Kong city streets at dusk and the taxi line...  items that 20 years from now it will be so interesting to see and remember!
 
Week 4 left side
 
 


Week 4 right side
 
 
I love the saying on the orange card above:  Part of cultivating a good life, is celebrating the little things. - Becky Higgins.  SO TRUE!  One of those "little things" is this beautiful doodle drawing by my daughter - age 7.  I took a photo with my iPhone of her drawing and uploaded it to my computer so that I could include it in this week's memories - I love the doodled curls in the girl's hair and all of the flowers and stars - so sweet!
 
Next, for January, Week 5 - I tried to capture something about each person (including our Golden Retriever!)  I realized that I had mostly focused on the children's activities in the first three weeks and I wanted to be sure to include the adults also! 


Week 5
 
There may only be a few more years of 'snuggle' pictures - so I try to capture them every chance I get!  She is a Daddy's girl through and through.  In addition, I captured one page of the iPad apps that the kids are loving this week (yes, I do mean this week - since they will want to download something else new next week!!!) and Annabelle's song that she wrote.  We have to record those things for when she is a superstar :)


Week 5 left side

Finally, as the gorgeous green card below says:  Love these everyday moments!  That's what I've gathered together for the second half of Week 5...  swim lesson, monkey bars at school, Rosie and her best puppy friend, J&J on safari day at school, and John with his friend at football...  all-in-all a wonderful week.  Also, a few digital stamps were used to personalize these cards and two flags were created for a small journaling note.

Week 5 right side
 
I hope you take some time this week to capture the everyday things!

No comments:

Post a Comment