Friday, July 12, 2013

Hello Story! Life in the Fast Lane

I was inspired by Ali Edwards in her new Hello Story! online class to create a "timeline".  Since I'm traveling, I decided to do a digital page for this challenge...  I used some fabulous Project Life freebies that I found on Pinterest (search for: project life freebies) from MissTiina.com - Everyday Journal Cards, plus the digital pie chart that I created in Photoshop.  My background paper is a gorgeous painted piece by Nancy Rowe-Janitz and the arrow by Liv Esteban that I purchased at www.jessicasprague.com.

Life in the Fast Lane captures the different cars that I've had the privilege to drive so far in my life...  When I look back over this time it is so interesting to see how I have changed (since several of the photos have me in them!) and how my lifestyle has changed.  Also, gathering the information about the cost, etc... was a bit harder than I thought it would be!!!  So glad I have this put together for my kiddos to see when they are old enough to buy their first cars...  awesome idea Ali, thank you for the challenge!

 
Supplies: 
Photoshop
Miss Tiina's Everyday Journal Cards
Nancy Rowe-Janitz Dreamy Photos 5
Liv Esteban PointsofView01 - Thin Arrow 07
Fonts:  Miserably Lose, Georgia, Poplar Std, and Myriad Pro
 
NOTE: the digital pie chart is a .png file...  to create a layered file in Photoshop, select the magic wand.  With the magic wand, select your first pie piece - once it has the 'marching ants' around your chosen piece, click Ctrl-J to create a layer.  Do this for each pie piece to create masks to 'clip' your photos to. 
 
I'd love to see your creations and hear the story behind your timeline!  Enjoy mixing it up!!!
 

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant. Love it. What a great idea. And had a good laugh when I got to 2008.

    ReplyDelete